Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

(~ U P D A T E~ 1/31) S C L - R V1.21 (Ambushes)

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#381 kimmuryiel

kimmuryiel

Commoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:01 PM

I'm not up-to-date on 5e D&D (no campaigns near me that have people I can stand)

two questions:

A. does this get rid of those PoS stat check conversation options that is 90% of the time strength, wisdom, or  charisma? (thereby making it virtually impossible to play through the game as a class that doesn't favor one of those stats if you want those).

B. why doesn't the download link work?

#382 Gregorius

Gregorius

Commoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:19 PM

Check here for an alternate download location:  https://forums.sword...itory-for-mods/

Can anyone put this mod online? For me it's nothing in google drive.

#383 draconusx

draconusx

Forum Moderator

• Belaphoss Badge
  • 3,387 posts
  • LocationCavern of Daymares

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:14 PM

Can anyone put this mod online? For me it's nothing in google drive.

I'm not sure how much of this stuff might still be around in it's original location (You'll have to hunt through the different posts in the "Modding Corner".  I noticed your request today and thought it strange you had to request access as I had it open for everyone, but when I went into the folder it was all empty.  I don't remember deleting any of that stuff but I have been running into issues lately where I've needed space and I might have accidentally removed that stuff.  Either way I don't have a backup so I don't have any of that stuff anymore either.  Sorry.  :( 

#384 Gregorius

Gregorius

Commoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

Maybe someone else have this mod on drive and can share here?

#385 MehZhure

MehZhure

Commoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 12:59 AM

Maybe someone else have this mod on drive and can share here?

I second this.  If anyone still has this mod it would be appreciated if you could post a link so it could be downloaded.

#386 Mad.Hatter

Mad.Hatter

Level 10

• DM Badge with Upgrade
  • 1,047 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:52 PM

Just a note, from what I understand SCLR was never updated for ROD which means it will not be compatible with the current patch version without merging the new content into the ROD data files.

That isn't a terribly difficult process but it's one that will take a significant amount of time using DiffMerge or the like. I was in the process of updating SCLN for ROD and nSpace/DE didn't just append their additions onto the end which would have made it easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users