• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Howlingatthemoon

Howlingatthemoon

Commoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:40 AM

So, I just discovered this game and am playing on PS4. Is there still an active community that puts time into playing this or has that boat sailed? I have to say, I am having a blast soloing as a Tiefling Warlock. But finding a group to play with would make it all the sweeter! Also, is there still development being put into the game? Updates and whatnot? Thanks for the info!

#2 dadadder

dadadder

Commoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:51 AM

Nope, it's pretty much abandoned and has been withdrawn from sale on Steam.

I wish they'd make the source for this game available for non-commercial use so we can modify it, add classes/races and the rest, add a layout parser/editor and some module scripting tools etc. Probably never going to happen, though. :(

Edited by dadadder, 12 January 2018 - 06:52 AM.

#3 Insidian

Insidian

Commoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

That's sad. This game is actually quite fun. I've owned it for a while, but never really got into playing it until very recently.

• draconusx likes this

#4 hallstadt

hallstadt

Commoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:22 AM

Is there anywhere online that fans of the game are "meeting" to coordinate events? I don't have time to DM anything right now, but would happily play on a semi-regular basis, in either original modules or the OC (which I still haven't finished).

#5 draconusx

draconusx

Forum Moderator

• Belaphoss Badge
  • 3,398 posts
  • LocationCavern of Daymares

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:55 PM

Is there anywhere online that fans of the game are "meeting" to coordinate events? I don't have time to DM anything right now, but would happily play on a semi-regular basis, in either original modules or the OC (which I still haven't finished).

I would say your best bet might be the discussions on Steam, there is also a Facebook group.  Beyond that there may still be some Steam groups also but not sure if anyone there is still active.

#6 Mad.Hatter

Mad.Hatter

Level 10

• DM Badge with Upgrade
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:09 PM

I would recommend posting on the Steam forum. It's the most active SCL spot (not to say that it's very active...).

#7 Cdawg

Cdawg

Level 4

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:08 PM

At this stage, never may be the way to go. With some game breaking bugs and no support, you're rolling the dice (get it? :P) on whether you can complete the sngle player game and with the online community dead and buried, there is precious little enjoyment to be had trying to multi, unless you enjoy ghost towns. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users