Fastest Way To Lv Up Offline In Ps4?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainBonecold

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:02 AM

DM is online only. Modules are online only. Can I please get a **** straight answer without the PC youtube videos or online stuff. 

#2 Birdie

Level 1

• Belaphoss Badge
  • 175 posts
  • LocationI'm a global villager

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:03 AM

I'm not sure how the game works on console but can't you download other people's mods and play them offline? That's the fastest way to level on PC at least.

#3 Minyman26

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

I recently bought the game on PS4 (After playing on PC for a year off and on). Unfortunately Modules and custom campaign building aren't implemented, nor is it likely they ever will be. Other than the Rage of Demons campaign offering a 1200xp reward almost directly at the start of the campaign, which is good for skipping the first 4-5ish levels, there really is no "fast" way to level. Playing with other players is a good way to keep the quest line interesting since it is likely you will play through it several times before you find "your" character. But, considering the largest SCL PS4 Community is only a group of 362 people, finding players to group with is no easy feat. If you want to play sometime though hit me up on PSN. Same ID.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users