No replies to this topic

#1 BLACKW0LF

BLACKW0LF

Commoner

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationForgotten Realm of course !

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:16 PM

I realize after the infamous June !st " hotFIX"  a lot of aspects from existing modules glitched out incredibly. I was unaware that Maltrok's Missing Tomes had become impossible to complete. I have fixed that and will try to one by one journey through my campaigns to check if all is proper. I cannot fix the quest issues : You know, where there is no quest icon above the quest giver or updaters heads (basically have to look for anyone or thing whose name is in blue text instead) or when the quest icon is still above an item or head after the quest or update has already been met or completed. But if you guys have been playing after the "hotfix" your probably used to that. Anyhow, you can look up my modules by searching for Blackwolf the Bard and (Blackwolf Bard for the last EPIC module I made Chasm of the Abyss) in the " find modules " tab of the playing modules section from the home page. I hope peeps are still playing, I will never let this game die. . . or at least not until someone makes a game like it that actually works.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users